OPK Dilemma

Well I have realized the reason I hate OPK strips and why I stopped doing them. I cant seem to figure out if its + or -. Ive tried to interpret it a few times but Im getting + on 13 and 14 so please help me out if you think any of these 3 are + please leave a comment and which day (12, 13, or 14) click on picture for bigger picture


I guess Im just in a bit of shock? Why you might ask. Well Ive never gotten a + this early ever its been one of many reasons why I cant get pg (luteal phase not long enough) and I keep saying it cant be this early Ive never gotten a + this early my eyes are deceiving me for sure. Ive taken my temp the past few days and this morning it rose quite a bit .52 to be exact so Im almost thinking I O yesterday which I guess would make me feel like more in a reality world that it cant be true that I O that early.

What do you girls think let me know...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything because 1. I've only had one of those things "turn" for me like twice EVER & 2. I've never gotten preggers after said "turnage". But, to me your 13 & 14 both look darker than the control line! I am hoping this cycle will be THE ONE!! Praying for you!

Jen said...

13 and 14 both look positive.

Tina said...

I agree with the 2 previous posts! 14 and 15 look positive! These have never worked very well for me - I obviously don't POAS well! Good luck this cycle!

Amy said...

CD 13 & 14 both look positive! Keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you!

Ashley said...

looks like 13 and 14...GOOD LUCK

Unknown said...

it looks liked it was pos on day 12 which means you o"d 13 or 14. i only use the smileys. i would never stress about matching lines again, just a thought. good luck

Rosie said...

I'm not sure about your OPK, but I was wondering if you are still on Clomid or not? My Dr. advised me not to waste my money on OPK's while on Clomid b/c it can give you false positives. I've definately benefited the most from temping instead. Saying my prayers for you though :)
XOXO

Amber said...

Just to answer a few questions..
1) Ive honestly never stressed about OPK's but I honestly do realize that these are just sticks and if I worry myself over them then I will lose my mind, one reason I honestly stopped doing it b/c I felt like I was about losing my mind
2) No clomid this month we are just trying normal, I had a bunch of these laying around I bought a few months ago and thought what the heck Ill try them out.

twondra said...

I agree with the others....I think CD13 and 14 are positive.

((((HUGS))))

Mary said...

Yup...13 and 14 are both positive! Way to go!
Those sticks seriously almost have driven me to drink over the last two years. The Clearblue easy fertility monitor works a lot better...not that you'll need it since this cycle is going to work:)