Amazed...

Im amazed the love of people to go out of their ways to help those who say we are adopting.

Our doctor that did our physical who also had adopted gave us a cheaper price as soon as he heard that we were adopting, pretty cool! The physical is totally complete now as of Monday when we went back to get our TB skin test checked which takes 2 days to make sure. I have had lots of blood test but this one sure stung.

Ive been calling around for CPR classes and one lady at a local hospital is making a special class just for us so we can get our training done. Also found out if you are adopting and will have to have CPR training more than likely you dont have to get the actual CPR full class thats for the medical professions. So anyway we are doing that tonight because we met an amazing lady who wanted to help us out.

Yesterday we turned in all our adoption paperwork and asked our SW if we had any idea how long it would be for our home study. He said that we would do it either the week we came back from St. Louis (week of June 22) or the first week in July (when we return from Washington) I cant believe it because he told us in the class it would be 30-60 days but it will definitely be lower than 30.

That to say things are moving along so well I really have to pinch myself sometimes and say wow its all happening so quickly. Before we know it, we will have our own precious miracle of our own.

Today marks 10 DPO which usually means AF always makes her appearance on this day, Ive never made it to 11 DPO its a whole new ball game to me. We will see what God has in store for us. I really think I will wait until Saturday, Sunday, or Monday to test. I would almost rather see AF to show up than a BFN so well see what happens. Either way I am excited that maybe just maybe my LP is going to a regular. It started at 5 DPO, then 9 DPO and now I might be making it even further.

Im truly amazed at how great God is:)

7 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

SO glad things are going well for you..and that these people have helped you along your way:) What a blessing!!! God is good and he's taking care of you and your husband:)

HUGS,
Hannah

Dianne said...

That is great! It always seems like things DRAG on and on with IF!

Tina said...

I am so happy for y'all and that everything is falling in to place so wonderfully. I hope you do get your little miracle soon.

Ashley said...

Great news!!

Kami said...

That is wonderful news honey! I am so excited for your journey. God is SO good!!! He has His plans and I have a feeling you will be a mommy sooner than later! Thinking of you and always praying!

Kami

Sarah's Smile said...

I'm waiting to see....I'm glad that the adoption road seems to be pretty smooth for you!

Jen said...

i'm so glad your home study is going to start soon!!! how exciting! God is good! and 10 DPO!!!! that's great!!! i hope your LP is a whole 9 months this time :-)