Other Plans

Yesterday afternoon I thought AF was starting because it was kind of dried blood. Then last night I went to the bathroom a few other times and it was totally gone. Then this morning it was the same way kind of dried blood but very very faint. Im not sure what is going on but Im so confused is AF starting or not. I feel like its trick on my brain to see if Im paying attention or something

I ended up being brave and testing it came back with a BFN so Im guessing its the start to AF...

Its a bit disappointing but then I know that God has a plan for us and I have to remember to be patient to his plan whatever that maybe. I really didnt hold out much hope of this cycle anyway but it is disappointing to see AF so early or so it seems like.

9 comments:

Dianne said...

Ughhh!!! I am so sorry! Brave girl though to test!!!!

Kami said...

You are so uplifting! I absolutely love reading your posts. Great attitude to have honey. I hope if it is AF, she will show her ugly head so you can get this show on the road!

Kami

Tina said...

I am so sorry that you got a BFN. There is a plan for you, and I hope that y'all don't have to wait long to see what it is!

Tina

Triumph in Learning said...

I'm so sorry... Praying for Amber.. I just know that God will send you the baby he wants you to have in his perfect timing:)Hoping n praying that you will get your miracle baby very soon!!!!

HUGE HUGS,
Hannah

Ashley said...

I'm sooo sorry!! ((HUGS))

Jen said...

Boo! I'm sorry :-(

Kellie said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comment! you are on my blogroll so I'll be following your journey as well!

twondra said...

I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you!!

Kelli said...

I hate that am I starting or is this just spotting stage! Either come or stay away, AF! I'm praying for you!!