Bloglovin

I know that I never post here or do not have any intentions to revise this blog but thought I would post if anyone else is on Bloglovin. Hopefully it will be a little easier to follow along.

Recently, Google Reader has decided to do away with the wonderful website that I have grown quite accustomed to as well as many others. As soon as I heard the news that Google Reader was retiring as of July 1, 2013 I knew I had to get a reliable reader that I actually could handle. I have tried out a few others but have finally settled on bloglovin (as well as many others). If you are also a member of the ever growing Bloglovin feel free to follow along.  If you have found a better reader than bloglovin please share or if you are also on bloglovin please share your link so I can follow along as well.

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments: